Your donations to the Love INC Thrift Store go to assist neighbors in need in our community.
We are able to receive donated items when the store is open – Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10am – 5pm.
Please only donate items in good condition that are new or gently used. Thank you!
Items we will accept:
- All sizes of gently-used men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, shoes, purses and accessories
- Home decor, kitchen ware, non-fluorescent lamps, working clocks
- Working small appliances such as irons, toasters, blenders, curling irons, hair dryers
- Bedding & towels in very good condition
- Christian books, CD’s and DVD’s. No videos please.
- Small lawn furniture, garden tools
- Seasonal holiday items
- Toys, puzzles, games
You may be able to donate your gently-used furniture. Donations that are clean, not faded or stained, and free of pet or mildew odors will be considered. Due to limited space in our showroom and overstock area, furniture donations must be pre-approved. Quality, good condition and current style are all factors.
To have us consider your furniture, please email pictures of all pieces (close-up photos needed as well) to:
Items we cannot accept:
- Anything with a smoky, moldy or mildew smell
- Items with broken or missing parts – please no rips, chips, holes, stains, pet damage or odors
- Electronics (unless new in unopened box)
- Large appliances such as televisions, washers, dryers, water heaters, air conditioners, microwaves, stoves or refrigerators
- Barbeque grills, batteries, mattresses, box springs, blinds, building materials, car parts or tires
- Infant car seats, cribs, high chairs or stuffed animals
- Pajamas, maternity clothes, women’s slips or medical scrubs
- Carpet, carpet padding, chemical cleansers, compressed gas tanks, electrical fixtures, paint
- Exercise equipment, guns (including BB guns)
- Magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias,
- Picnic tables, swing sets, sinks, toilets
- Hide-a-Beds, entertainment centers, office furniture/equipment
- Flat screened TV’s